Buy Xeomin 1x100iu online. We supply Xeomin (1x100iu) all over the world at affordable pricrs. order now and have a free session with Specialist
Can Xeomin be used to treat muscle spasms and pain?
XEOMIN is an effective drug that has been available by prescription since 2005, to treat pain in the head and neck pain symptoms that occur during Cervical Dystonia.
It is also used to treat muscle spasms in the eyelid which is otherwise known as Blepharospasm. Buy Xeomin 1x100iu online
The Blepharospasm is usually an effect of Botox.
How does Xeomin work on muscles?
Once XEOMIN has been injected into the muscles, it starts to inhibit acetylcholine from being released. It is this chemical which makes fibers in the muscle to contract, so without acetylcholine, muscles will contract less, resulting in less spasms and discomfort to the individual.
XEOMIN is a prescription medicine used in adults:
- is an injection into glands that make saliva and is used to treat long-lasting (chronic) drooling (sialorrhea).
- that is injected into muscles and used to:
- treat increased muscle stiffness in the arm because of upper limb spasticity.
- Also, treat the abnormal head position and neck pain with cervical dystonia (CD).
- treat abnormal spasm of the eyelids (blepharospasm) in adults.
It is not known if XEOMIN is safe and effective in children under 18 years of age.